Dr. Ishwar Bohra
Sr. Consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon
Brief Profile of Dr. Ishwar Bohra
Dr. Bohra is a Senior Orthopaedic Consultant with vast experience in Knee and Hip Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports medicine. He has been performed thousands of knee and hip replacements with computer navigation and delivered smiles to patients with arthritis and disability. Dr. Bohra is a fellowship certified joint replacement surgeon. Dr. Bohra has a primary area of interest in knee, shoulder and hip diseases for joint preservation and replacement with robotic and computer-assisted surgeries.
He is an alumnus of the prestigious Medical University of Jaipur. He has worked in the premier post graduate institute of medical sciences Bombay Hospital, Mumbai in Joint replacement unit.
In his previous role, he worked as a spine consultant in Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi and does all degenerative spine surgeries, including minimally invasive fixation and fusion and disc replacement.
He is a national faculty for many conferences, workshops. Have organized various seminars and symposiums. He has presented many papers in national and international conferences. Several published articles in journals and magazines and in print media are written by him. Many awards for his professional excellence have been received by him.
Giving Cadaveric Demonstrations of knee replacement at AIIMS, New Delhi
Presently working as a Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Surgeon at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Spine Consultant - Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
Attending Consultant - BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi.
Associate Orthopeadic Surgeon - Apollo Life Line Hospital, Alwar, Rajasthan, India
Senior Resident - Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
Awards and Achievements
Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Institute of Traumatology and Arthroscopy, Hospital Quirone, Barcelona, Spain. (ISAKOS approved teaching centre)
Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation, Pune, India
Pantoea agglomerans infection behaving like a tumor after plant thorn injury: an unusual presentation. Indian J Pathology & Microbiology. 2012 Jul-Sep; 55(3):386-8. Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of Scapula,
A case report. Bohra I L, Kumar V, Jain A. Delhi Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol.4 Issue 2 Jan-June 2008, 122-124.
THR in sickle cell anemia – IJO (Accepted)
Dr. Ishwar Bohra
He has done an abundant fellowship such as:-
1) Joint replacement and Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Pune.
2) Sports trauma and Arthroscopy from Europe’s prestigious Cugat Foundation, Quirone Hospital, Barcelona (Spain).
3) Upper limb (Shoulder) from Royal Infirmary, University Hospital of Aberdeen, Scotland (UK).
4) Knee Replacement and Arthroscopy surgery from the University of North Tee & Hartlepool, NHS, England.
5) Joint Replacement surgery fellowship from world-renowned Princess Elizabeth Orthopaedic Centre, Exeter, England.
6) Revision Arthroplasty fellowship from world famous Endo Clinic, Germany
7) Observational fellowship in Primary and Revision Arthroplasty at Lancaster General Hospital PA & Adventist Hospital Gaithersburg MD, USA.